How To Properly Wash Your Wig?
Skii Lashes is the Best 3D Mink Eyelash Vendor and Custom Eyelash Packaging Manufacturer , which was established in 2006，we employ more than 200 skilled workers and designers, who specialized in top quality Best 3D Mink Eyelash. we have years of experience of OEM/ODM to supply you with custom eyelashes, private label and Private Label Eyelash Boxes and DIY Eyelash Packaging for you.
Wholesale Hair Vendors
1. Choose the right water temperature.
People are confusing about the temperature of the water using to wash wigs, because of the different opinions throughout the internet.
Here’s our opinion:
- Use cold water can better help you keep the style.
- If you want to loosen up the style, use hot water.
- But the recommended temperature is 77-86°F, as water above 86°F may deform the lace cap and make your wig lost the firmness of elasticity and cold water cannot melt the shampoo and conditioner as good as warm water.
Virgin Human Hair
2. Always using shampoo and conditioner.
Using “damage-free” shampoo and conditioner.
While applying shampoo, don’t apply it directly to the hair fiber, add the appropriate amount shampoo in the water while it’s filling up to get some good soapy bubbles.
Apply hair conditioner on the mid-lengths to the ends, don’t place it too close to roots.
HD Lace Closure
- NEVER twist, tug, or pull on the hair when drying. Use the cool air set instead of hot air. Or airing it on the balcony, Avoid the sun direct shine on the wig.
Lace Front Wigs Vendors
How To Contact With Us
If You Have Questions Please Send Message To Us Below: