How Can I Wear My Lace Front Wig?
Skii Lashes is the Best 3D Mink Eyelash Vendor and Custom Eyelash Packaging Manufacturer , which was established in 2006，we employ more than 200 skilled workers and designers, who specialized in top quality Best 3D Mink Eyelash. we have years of experience of OEM/ODM to supply you with custom eyelashes, private label and Private Label Eyelash Boxes and DIY Eyelash Packaging for you.
Wholesale Hair Vendors
- 1. The flat foundation is essential to get amazing results. So one way to do this is to braid your hair straight back.
- 2. Clean your forehead line with alcohol to make sure that there is not anything that will mess up the lace being able to stick up on your forehead with the glue.
- 3. Put down the stocking cap, apply the glue on the forehead line.
- 4. Now blow-dry it to make it dry completely.
- 5. If you want to create a bald scalp look, apply a little foundation on the stocking cap that is matching your skin tone.
Virgin Human Hair
Front Side – Natural Looking Hairline Tips
Now it is time to apply the lace wig on the front side.
- 1. Apply the glue directly on the forehead and smooth it out.
- 2. Go ahead, press your lace down after blow-drying it on cool.
- 3. Cut the extra part of lace that is on ears and forehead to make it as seamless as possible.
- 4. To avoid baby look, cut it in little bit zigzag instead of cutting straight and pluck the front side of wig (hairs) to give it a natural look.
- 5. To blend it properly with the skin, add a little bit of hairspray.
HD Lace Closure
Back Side – The Key Point to Make Your Wig Stay in Place when Wearing a High Ponytail
You are done with the front side now, and it is time to apply the backside.
- 1. Ask someone to pluck the wig from the backside to make it feel like original hairs.
- 2. Cut the extra lace.
- 3. Apply the glue on the neck, press your lace down and smooth it out.
- 4. Blow-drying it on cool.
Lace Front Wigs Vendors
How To Contact With Us
If You Have Questions Please Send Message To Us Below: